"Honest luv makes one's soul a reflection of the partner's moods.

And as a room seems larger when lined wif mirrors, so do the joys becum amplified.

And as the individual items in the room becums less clear and sharp, so does the pain diminish and fade, spread thin by the sharin.

That is the beauty of honest, true love, whether in passion or frenship. A sharing tht multiplies the joys and thins the pain."

-Jan. 01, 2005
In My Place... I'm Walking Away



.:ARCHIVE:.

July 2005| August 2005| September 2005| October 2005| November 2005| December 2005| January 2006| February 2006| March 2006| April 2006| May 2006| June 2006| July 2006| August 2006| September 2006| October 2006| November 2006| December 2006| January 2007| February 2007| March 2007| May 2007| June 2007| July 2007| September 2007| November 2007| January 2008|






Site Meter

White Cotton Candy
Friday, November 09, 2007

Clouds... beautiful arent they?
I was woken up mid after noon by the caress of breeze thru my window. It was so peaceful... the distant sound of engines and ... construction werks. Weird? I was roused frm my slumber frm the profound peace... u see... this sounds reminded me when i was still a child in my early kindergarten days. Life was so wonderful back then. Simple and so much less complicated.
For a while, I thought I was wakin up from a terrible nightmare. A nightmare tht I had always wished to end, when I open my eyes i'd wished tht Im back in my old and familiar warmth of my childhood home.
But of course, those are wistful thinkin and a silly wish. As reality sets in and as my eyes adjust to the sunny brightness, the breeze continue to blow the curtains, casting silhouttes of shadows. I made my way to the window, feelin the peace and tranquility.
Time is 1430. Soon I will be preparin for skool and after tht rush to my werk place. So many things had happened since my last entry. I dun have time to update these days. I so miss havin sunny fun, namely fishin or swimmin in the sea or even juz a simple stroll by the beach in my shades and bermuda pants. I love nature. I love the peace and quiet. I miss cycling by the beach. I miss juz chillin by the beach... I juz do not want to think abt my never ending werk and my ever increasin school load.
Blue sky... my fatigued eyes roam the endless expense of blue sky. A cloud there, a cloud over there... it reminds me of white cotton candy and the clear, blue sky the wide, open space of freedom. Of course i'd wished I could fly... but of course thts ridiculous. Im no David Copperfield. So instead, i'd wished that Im not havin skool and werk tonite but instead im at the sea now, hear the waves crash against the shore, the wind caressin my skin and my eyes closed luxuriatin in the peace and tranquil.
For once, do nothing and think of nothing.

14:52
Shah

Comments:
"do nothing and think of nothing" that would be nice, if only we could...

Been a while, how are you shah? Best of life to you my friend, Saveron
 
Post a Comment